TRAVEL WATCH - Hospitality & Health Update
The Park is OPEN. Details below.
FOR DATES STARTING JUNE 1,
we welcome all guests:
daily, weekly and monthly (when available). Please book soon, because summer dates are filling fast. Drop-in's always welcome, but best to reserve.
The safety and well-being of our guests, team members, and community is our highest priority. You ask what we’re doing to reduce the risk of community transmission. Yes, we’re serious about this. Here is the aggressive action we’ve taken, with your safety in mind.
We observe and enforce prudent Safe Stay practices for staff and guests alike:
- No-Contact booking, check-in, check-out. Credit cards only – no cash. No paper/credit cards/etc. pass between staff and guests. You tell us when you arrive, then we run your card and email you a receipt.
- Office is closed and staff work from home. We have no face-to-face with guests. Guest service for any issue is provided by phone/email, not in person.
- Restrooms and Tent camping are closed until July 1. (When we open the restrooms, we will follow the CDC guidance for cleaning and disinfecting no less than two times daily.) A few small sites (observing safe distancing) are available – For self-contained units only (truck campers, large vans, etc.) that can operate with only electric – no sewer, with water nearby but not in your site (we can arrange for you to dump your waste tank and fill your water tank).
- During this gradual opening, we will enforce 20-foot distancing outside of your space, for any conversations on park roads, paths and common areas. Why is this? We don’t make this stuff up. We read this article, where aerosol scientists recommend 20 feet and explain the reason. (Click to read the article.)
- We all know by now that the primary benefit of masks is to protect others from catching our virus. Many businesses now require both customers and staff to wear masks. We will wear masks to help protect you, our guests, and our team members. You wearing a mask will help protect other guests and our staff.
- In your space and on the beach, masks are optional, but recommended. Whenever you leave your space on foot, you will be encountering and passing others. Masks are required on all park roads and paths and common areas, until you are standing on the sand. We will have masks available for guests who arrive without them.
- RV sites have our regular limit of 7 guests sleeping there. We recommend you have only family members in your site. You may invite others to your site, with a limit of 10 people in your site at any time, but please practice social distancing and/or wear masks per the Governor's orders, when you have non-family members in your site. (Please consider holding gatherings on the beach, where more safe social distancing is possible.)
- The touch surfaces in every site are disinfected when a guest leaves, and again the day of check-in for arriving guests.
- We will remind and emphasize these Safe Stay practices with signage throughout the park, and polite reminders by our staff.
- We endorse and will implement the guidance of the CDC, ARVC (the National Association of RV Parks and Campgrounds) and the relevant portions of the Safe Stay initiative created by AHLA (the American Hotel & Lodging Association).
One of our core values is respect for others and concern for the well-being of others. We invite you to join us in supporting our Safe Stay practices and look forward to welcoming you.
We choose not to risk the health of our guests and dedicated team members, just to make a buck. And we don’t want to make customers uncomfortable, just for the sake of filling more spaces. We respect those with different views. So we say, in good cheer and respectfully, if our safe-conduct policies are in any way uncomfortable for you, please schedule your visit when we are able to remove these precautions, and then come join us for more fun times. We appreciate your cooperation. (Check for policy changes on this page.)
Please reach out to us by phone or email if you have questions, concerns, or feedback. We thank you sincerely for your patronage and support of Seal Rocks RV Cove, especially your understanding of the steps we have taken to serve you safely and responsibly.
'Til We Meet Again, Stay Safe!
Your Friends at Seal Rocks RV Cove
- "Where the Sun Always Shines"